How Can We Help?
Learn How to Remove Facebook Domain Verification
To remove domain verification from your Facebook ad account, you can follow these steps:
- Log in to your Facebook ad account.
- Click on “Settings” in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Select “Domains” from the left-hand menu.
- Find the domain that you want to remove the verification for and click on “Verify”.
- In the “Domain Verification” pop-up window, click on “Remove Domain Verification”.
- Confirm that you want to remove the verification by clicking “Remove”.
Please note that removing domain verification may impact your ad performance and you may need to re-verify the domain in the future if you want to run ads again.